Work In Progress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Startin' it up

4 posters

Go down

Startin' it up Empty Startin' it up

Post  Lucky Ninja Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm going to start. If you have anything to change about the skeleton I'm using, please post it.

(Any field that doesn't apply to a specific RP is to be ignored for said RP)

Name: Felix
Race: Elf (Please, just elf, being specific is hard and annoying. Druids are pretty much the only kind of elf that has different abilities than the others, so, if you are an elf, but not a druid, just put elf.)
Ethnicity: (For human race/human only RPs) Dutch, The Netherlands
Class: Ninja (I'm going to create a new thread for descriptions of classes, please post any new classes there. I'm only going to put mine, cause I'm too lazy to put others.)
Age: (Don't be outrageous. Above 50 and below 15 are just stupid, in my opinion.) 20
Height: (Still don't understand the purpose of this and the weight field. But still, don't be more than 2.2 M or lower than 1 M And I'm putting all measurements into Metrics because metrics are cool.) 2 M
Weight: 75 Kg
Equipment: (Alright, this is pretty self explanatory. Just don't carry an outrageous amount of stuff. And include clothes.) Black Trench Coat, Black Slacks and Shirt underneath, 2 Pistols [20 shot clip] (Equipment that doesn't exist during a certain RP should automatically become the current version of said item, like pistols would become small crossbows during a medieval era RP. And ammo is assumed to be plentiful, but to make it fun, reload in realistic intervals, run out of ammo, and clearly state clip size. Holsters, sheaths, etc. are assumed as well.), Grenades (Oh yeah baby. This is gonna be fun), Shuriken (cross shaped), Dai-Katana (Please be specific with your swords, don't just put sword, it gets annoying. Like a Dai-Katana, it is a 2 handed [Dai] Katana style blade. If you can't think of a specific style of sword, just put Claymore [2 handed broad type sword], Short sword [1 handed], or Long sword [1-2 Handed].), and misc. medical equipment (Bandages, some way to sanitize a wound, splints, etc. Most characters, [Please not all, if you see that 3 other people all have them, just put small first aid kit. Thank you.])
Skills/Abilities: (Please, be specific and limit it to 10) Sharp Shooting (Nearly unable to miss a target, moving or stationary.) [Please explain each ability that isn't self explanatory in parenthesis after the ability name.], Ninja Skills (Enhanced agility and dexterity), Swordsman (Sword skills to the max), Sneak (Can sneak around without being noticed easily), Lucky Ninja [This ability is specific to me, you may select ONE ability to be yours and yours only. This is mine. Note it is limited.] (The luckiest damn ninja in existence, random events of luck, ranging from tripping over a cool/rare item to running through a building launching explosives everywhere, the building collapsing, and still surviving without a scratch. [I will mostly use this ability to keep the plot flowing, or to save other characters, or my own life. I'm not promising not to have fun with it, like shooting a bullet straight up and having it land on someones head. But I WILL promise not to kill any PC's {Person Characters} with the shear awesomeness of this ability.]), Humor Me (It's nearly impossible not to like me.), Minor Healing Magic [This ability will be voided in certain RPs because of the lack of magics, hopefully we will have very few of these.] (Heal minor wounds), Elemental Manipulation (Can use elemental magics i.e. fire, ice, earth, wind, etc. in limited ways), Minor Teleportation (Teleport short distances), Combo Run (Can perform combo attacks with a mix of abilities and weapons) [yes, this ability is required to perform combos, you shouldn't have more than 9 abilities without it anyway, I had trouble just coming up with what I got. And I'm a genius. {No, I'm not bragging, I'm legally a genius.}]
Appearance: (This allows more detailed posts and better interaction) Pale, like most Northern Europeans. Blond hair, pretty much not styled (if it were in an Anime, it would look like Vash the Stampedes hair. it's in my avatar, when I get to putting it in here.) Almost abnormally tall, lean, but not a twig, built pretty much like a standard ninja. (If this isn't descriptive enough, when we start playing add whatever you think he might look like.)

And that's it, note all the limitations I put in on the abilities. Don't god mode, it's cheap and makes RPs less fun. And don't forget, post any suggestions you have for the skeleton, and yes, this IS my character, and it shall forever be.

Last edited by Lucky Ninja on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a field)
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Startin' it up Empty Re: Startin' it up

Post  Tellmeimaninja Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Steven J. White III
Race: Human
Ethnicity: (For human race/human only RPs) Dutch, The Netherlands
Class: Ninja (I'm going to create a new thread for descriptions of classes, please post any new classes there. I'm only going to put mine, cause I'm too lazy to put others.)
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 156 lbs.
Equipment: Black shirt, White Jacket, White pants, Grey shoes. Beam Katana (colored black. bee-otch) One .357 magnum, Pyrofina
Skills/Abilities: Sharp Shooting (Nearly unable to miss a target, moving or stationary.), Ninja Skills (Enhanced agility and dexterity), Swordsman (Sword skills to the max), , unecesary Ninja (Provides ability to carry extra amounts of equipment and ammo. I basically use this to have friggin crates of .357 ammo), Snow Camo (Near invisible in Ice/snow environments.), Fire Proof (self explanatory), Juggernaut (Really frickin' tough to kill), Death Blow (Allows for me to brutally finish some enemies...in bloody detail), Any other abilities, I'll decide later.
Appearance: Relatively long white hair with "shadow" beard (my favorite term to describe it) Already told you the weight, height, and clothing. Also, grey eyes. for awesomeness.
Tellmeimaninja
Tellmeimaninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm

What's the point of sharpshooting if you don't carry ranged weapons?
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Tellmeimaninja Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Steve whites weapons can all be used at long range. Even the katana. He's just that awesome.
Tellmeimaninja
Tellmeimaninja

Back to top Go down

Post  [-Sir Jesus-] Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Umm this is where ADMINS put character information for EXISTING Rp's and PAST Rp's... sorry bout this guys.
[-Sir Jesus-]
[-Sir Jesus-]
Admin

https://workinprogress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:46 pm

I don't understand why you didn't lock it then.
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Mule of Jesus Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:15 pm

THe day i posted that I beleive I was Immediatly locked out... that or I forgot. anyway, ONly use this If there is an Rp up, and then specify the name of the RP that way things arent so cluttered.

Mule of Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm

How is this cluttered? It's valid information.
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  [-Sir Jesus-] Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:32 pm

No no no richard, NOW it isnt cluttered, AFTER 5 RP's with about 5 character each it gets confusing due to all the bio formats.
[-Sir Jesus-]
[-Sir Jesus-]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh, so it will be outlined by each individual RP? That's tedious. I don't like tedious work.
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  [-Sir Jesus-] Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:11 pm

NOt outline, just catagorized.
[-Sir Jesus-]
[-Sir Jesus-]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm

?
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  [-Sir Jesus-] Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Instead of outlining things, its a catagory system, like a folder with information inside with a nice little label on it.... the label also has C-4 on it..... and fire works..... and a laser show....and a techno DJ along with a Trance techno club full of dancing whores... that cost maybe 5 cents a pop....
[-Sir Jesus-]
[-Sir Jesus-]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tellmeimaninja Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:19 pm

HEAVY METAL ALIEN RAVE STRIPPERS FTW!
Tellmeimaninja
Tellmeimaninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Tellmeimaninja wrote:HEAVY METAL ALIEN RAVE STRIPPERS FTW!

Don't try to understand, you had to have been there. It was rather strange. Joey, Bryan, and I were all high on SOMETHING, Joey still won't tell me what he put in those damn Sammiches.
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  [-Sir Jesus-] Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm

[-Sir Jesus-] wrote:Instead of outlining things, its a catagory system, like a folder with information inside with a nice little label on it.... the label also has C-4 on it..... and fire works..... and a laser show....and a techno DJ along with a Trance techno club full of dancing whores... that cost maybe 5 cents a pop....

Dude!!!! WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU LAUGHING YOUR ASSES OFF?!?!?!?!? IT TOOO,K ME MAYBE 15 MINUTES TO PUT THAT ALL UP THERE!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, THAT SHIT IS FUNNY!!!!!
[-Sir Jesus-]
[-Sir Jesus-]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 pm

I didn't see it, distracted by Heavy Metal Alien Rave Strippers.
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Tellmeimaninja Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Heavy Metal Alien Rave Strippers cost 5 billion dollars.
Tellmeimaninja
Tellmeimaninja

Back to top Go down

Post  [-Sir Jesus-] Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 pm

tHEY ALSO HAVE HERPES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[-Sir Jesus-]
[-Sir Jesus-]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tellmeimaninja Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 pm

no. They beat herpes. Herpes is the bitch of HMARS.
Tellmeimaninja
Tellmeimaninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Ninja Thu May 14, 2009 3:22 pm

DAMN STRAIGHT.
Lucky Ninja
Lucky Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content